Thursday, August 7, 2008

Asian Non-Mainstream Fashion for teens

非主流
You're all probably wondering what 非主流 is and basically it means not following what is popular in fashion. In other words, it's creating your own style and I made this site to promote that. This is just my opinion, but I'm somewhat getting tired of the cliché American Eagle, Hollister, stuff they sell. Don't get me wrong though, some of their stuff are good but I feel that it's a bit too generic, so I made this site to show to the world different styles of other people from around the world. This involves Europe and Asia, or if you're in one of those, American fashion then. I think that some of us are too engrossed in their own culture, they don't have the time to look at other cultures so yeah. My personal favorite is Asian Street Fashion. ^^ But yeah, once again, this site is just showing a new sense of fashion and style into the world. Hope you have fun and enjoy~!

Also, if you don't like what you see here, then please don't write some comments like "Ew, they're so ugly. They have no sense of style." We're all entitled to our own individuality and after seeing people on the internet, I know that there are some immature people out there who will do that. Thank you~!

Here are some fen shui liu pictures for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment